Sunday, April 13, 2008

All Because Two People Fell In Love


I had a very special conversation with my sister the other day. We got to talking about the preconceived notion that there is such thing as a "perfect couple". We both knew that we were not perfect and we also knew that our husband and boyfriend were not perfect as well. We live in a world where people are so pretentious....trying to be something they are not. I am so happy to say that I am perfectly happy in my imperfect marriage. We are real and present in eachothers lives. Our love for one another grows stronger with every imperfect moment we share together. Isn't it wonderful to love...and be loved...JUST AS YOU ARE.

7 comments:

Jallin said...

So true! I love you both...imperfections and all! :)

Rebecca said...

I agree.. if it were great all the time than something is wrong. With the sorrow comes the Joy!! I am glad you have found your true happiness.. and isn't it wonderful that nobody is perfect!! We all have flaws.. and we can only be fortunate to find someone who can handle ours!!!

Daniel and Kerri said...

Isn't that so true. I think sometimes we get so caught up in that when we look at other couples. It is just how we deal with our imperfections. It is so good to hear you are doing so well. It makes me happy to know you are happy and loving who you are. You are special and I care a great deal for you. I hope you know that.

Lish said...

Marci!

I'm so glad I found your blog! Great to see your doing so well!

Missed you over the last 10 years!!

Alicia (Morse)

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

What is your email address? I want to email you the photo I took of Jacob giving a talk in Primary today. He is an amazing reader and a great speaker!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marci-
You totally don't know me...but I feel like I know you by now through Jan. Anyway, she told me the good news! That is so exciting! Congrats! Feel free to check out my blog!
www.menssenfamily.blogspot.com
Hope that you have been feeling great so far!!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I cant believe you got me going on this blog thing and now you dont update your blog. I want to see a new update!